Required documents in case of a damage

You can find the documents that you should prepare for the claim process.


In case of an accident
  • Traffic accident report from the police or gendarmerie (certified), or Material Damage Accident Report

  • Alcohol report (certified)

  • Copy of license

  • Copy of driving license

  • Copy of policy

  • Firefighter report in case car burns in a fire

  • Photos of the damage

In case of theft of or partial theft in the vehicle (radio-tape, tire, etc.)*
  • Report prepared by official institutions

  • The file of the vehicle (Vehicle invoice and other documents)

  • Original copies of tax receipts for the vehicle and, if any, payment receipts for the settlement of the tax debt

  • Stolen stamped original license

  • Documentation of the release of the lien

  • If there is an L/P (loss payee), the letter of consent from the relevant authority

  • Document indicating that the vehicle’s registration has been removed

  • A letter from the Public Security Directorate stating that the vehicle has not been found for 30 days

  • Vehicle keys

  • A power of attorney, a sample of which is obtained from our company

*It will be prepared if it is not found within 30 days after the notification.

* Additional documents may be requested depending on the nature of the accident.

Sitemizin işlemesini sağlamak için yasal düzenlemelere uygun çerezler kullanıyoruz. Kullanılan çerezlerle ilgili detaylı bilgi almak ve çerezleri nasıl kullandığımızı incelemek ve çerezleri nasıl kontrol edebileceğinizi öğrenmek için Gizlilik ve Çerez Politikası'nı inceleyebilirsiniz.